The lovely and sexy Bunny over at Down the Rabbit Hole tagged me for this meme a few days ago and it's taken me a little while, but here are my answers. Thanks for the tag, Bunny! You're the best!
1. What was I doing ten years ago?
Working for a touring theatre specializing in HIV/AIDS and violence prevention education for young people.
And preparing to go back home for my 10 year high school reunion.
I'm going to miss my 20 year reunion because of one - - count it, ONE - - performance of Aladdin. And I'm pissed.
2. What are five things on my list to do today?
1) Return the phone call from a client in need of our services at Season of Concern.
2) Call one of the actors on the Mamma Mia! tour who wants help putting together a fundraiser for Season of Concern when the show is in town this fall.
3) Complete the financial report for the SOC board meeting coming up next week.
4) Send out an eblast for a fundraiser being done for SOC a week from today.
5) Keep my willpower strong so that I can continue the retreat back into the Atkins Diet that I started this past Monday.
I don't think I've hit ketosis yet, but I've avoided bread, sugar & sweets for three days. If I don't lose at least a pound soon, I'll kill anyone near me who dares to be eating something from Cold Stone Creamery.
3. Snacks I enjoy?
Okay, seeing as how I just mentioned that I'm back on the Atkins Diet, this question pisses me off!!!
I enjoy ALL snacks. Especially Cold Stone Creamery Ice Cream, Peanut M&M's and Doritos. All kinds.
4. Things I Would Do If I Were A Billionaire?
Hire someone to remove all the fat on my body, give me pec implants and ab implants and anything else that I would need so that I could eat anything I wanted whenever I wanted, look amazing and never have to go to a gym. How's that?
5. Three of my bad habits?
Being late for things, sleeping late and eating late.
If I were a woman, I imagine that all of my periods would be late as well. And that would just stress me out way too much.
6. Five places I have lived?
This one I can't answer, because I've only lived three places in my life - - Knoxville / Powell, TN, Chicago, IL and Rome, GA.
I was one year old when I lived in Rome. I was so skinny, my parents nicknamed me "Toothpick." Obviously, that was a LONG time ago.
7. Five jobs I’ve had?
This one should be funny...
1) Arby's: The summer I was 16. It wasn't pretty. Don't ask.
2) Movie Magic: One of two video stores in Powell, TN where I grew up.
3) Naturalizer Shoes: Yep, I was a shoe salesman at a time when Married With Children was on the air. People would jokingly refer to me as Al Bundy. And then, I would kick their ass and cut off the oxygen to their brain. Again, it wasn't pretty.
4) Housemanager for a Chicago theatre: My first job in town and one for which I was never paid. You Chicagoans should be able to figure out which theatre it was by that description.
5) The lastest and the best - - Season of Concern.
8. How did you name your blog?
Judy Blume, baby. Judy Blume.