Thursday, April 05, 2007

Planet Unicorn. Hey!

Cutie McCute-erton Dan Cox sent a link to this video and I cannot stop playing it.

Although, I think I know why he sent it to me...

...he probably watched this and thought, "Oh my God, Feathers sounds just like like Stephen!"

If that is the case Mr. Dan Cox, I have only one thing to say to you!!!

"Thanks!"




In the year 2117, an 8 year old gay boy named Shannon found a magic lamp.

He was granted three wishes.


The first, a fur jacket.

The second, a flying car.

And the third was a planet full of unicorns!!

This is the story of that planet.


A gay boy wished for a planet full of unicorns.

Planet Unicorn! Unicorn Planet!

Give it up for Feathers, Cadillac and Tom Cruise.

Oh-oh-oh-oh! Planet Unicorn, Heeeeeey!

4 comments:

Lance Noe said...

That was freaking HIGHlarious!

the blogger formerly known as yinyang said...

That reminds me of "Charlie the Unicorn" (also conveniently located in that which is known as YouTube).

whimsical brainpan said...

LOL! And you only sound a little like Feathers.

Stephen R. said...

HIGHlarious is right!!! And "Charlie the Unicorn" is damn funny, too.

And thanks for saying I only sound a little like Feathers, Whim!! :)