Wednesday, September 09, 2009

"With Flaming Locks of Auburn Hair"


These are pictures that someone took from last weekend's Dragon*Con in Atlanta.

A friend of a friend commented on one of the pics, and I started browsing through the folder. You know how it goes...

Of course, usually I'm browsing through the complete works of Adam Wolfe and reminiscing, but this will do. This will do nicely.

Because y'all, is it me or is this Robin PACKIN'?!?

Sure, I have my Robin Fetish, so I may be making an inch into a mile for my own enjoyment, but even so...

This Robin gets around.

Notice that the Batman in the first picture is NOT the same Batman in the second picture.

So many Bat-poles, so little time.

'Atta girl, Red (haired) Robin. 'Atta girl.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have such a superhero fetish. I need to go to this next year!!!

Breenlantern said...

you really have a Robin fetish? I dressed as robin in my younger days...i know i have a pic around here somewhere ;-)

Stephen R. said...

Breenlantern - You know you have to find that pic of you as Robin, right? And you have to send it to me. Cause I kinda need to see that. That's right, I said "need!" :)

Prospero said...

Holy Banana Slings, Batman! Now I know why they call him the 'Boy Wonder!' And what the hell was Sarah Chalke thinking with that Catwoman costume? Seth Rogan makes a good Batman, though, now that he's lost weight.

Stephen R. said...

Prospero - You ain't right! You know you ain't right! Which is EXACTLY why I love you!! :)