Friday, September 04, 2009

"I Got a Complicated Order!"

This is a little piece of Heaven on earth.

My friend Ruth sent this to me and I have one request.

I want to find the 911 worker heard here and I want to be her best friend.

No, more than that. I want to nominate her for public office.

The other woman - - the crazy lady who calls 911 when Burger King doesn't get her order right - - needs to be forced to work some SERIOUS community service hours.

As my Daddy used to say, "She needs an attitude adjustment." Which was his polite way of saying that someone needed to bust her little ass.

If only Bon Qui Qui had taken her order. If only...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My martinis fall into the "complicated order" category at the bar. I get to hear that alot.

Prospero said...

This post personifies everything that's wrong with the American mentality today. No wonder the country is as fucked up as it is... Seriously, is it just me, or is America now mostly populated by a bunch of retarded narcissists with nothing better to do than whine about not getting their unhealthy fast food orders? Jesus wept!

Missie said...

I think the lady who's order was wrong needs a check into reality. To waste an operator's time like that when there could have been someone in a medical emergency, just ticks me off. Perhaps she should work at McD's for a couple of weeks.

Enjoy your weekend.

Becker said...

This is totally hilarious! There are people like that indeed.