Friday, June 12, 2009

Fratboy Friday

I usually joke that Chicagoans only get three days of what anyone else on the planet would consider summer weather. And that might actually be slightly funny in any other year.

But this year, predicting three days of summer weather in Chicago would be wishful thinking. Three hours of summer weather in Chicago? Possibly. But not in a row.

Which is why I will be standing outside of my apartment spraying a dozen or so cans of Aqua Net into the air to give global warming my own private push. I need a few...


BOYS IN CAPS

Summer days at the beach...






****





SAGGERS

Summer days at the lake...





****





MOONERS

Summer days climbing a tree...






****




DAMN, I WAS DRUNK LAST NIGHT

Because summer days lead to...


I wonder which one is Danny and which one is Sandy...

They're probably Rizzo and Kenickie...

They're probably too drunk to care...


1 comment:

Java said...

I have plenty of summer right here, Stephen my lad. I'll switch places with you for a couple of months.