Monday, April 26, 2010

"I Used To Be With Stupid"

Oh, my... Oh, my, my, my...

The first person to un-ironically use the word "InternetS"...

The man who referred to himself as "The Decider Guy"...

The man who, even though his brother's name is Jeb, is the stupidest man in an illogically stupid family...

Former President George W. Bush thinks he can conjugate and has written a book.

A) I've officially found the first Christmas gift for both my father and my step-mother. They'll love it. Oy...

B) I may have just found a book that will make me laugh harder than Carrie Fisher's "Wishful Drinking." Sure, it will be laughter through tears with "Decision Points," but still...

P.S. The title of this post comes from a t-shirt that my brother once saw. The perfect break-up t-shirt, I think. And, if I had attended President Obama's inauguration, that is the t-shirt that I would have worn.

2 comments:

Prospero said...

To be honest. "stupid" is too kind a word to describe the creepazoid who stole the Presidency. "Asshole," "Warmonger," "Moron," "Hate Machine" and "Turd" are probably more accurate (and yes, I may have made up a new word there).

Stephen said...

A bargain at any price!