Saturday, February 06, 2010

"You'll Never Be Anything But a Common Frump!"

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU to Prospero from Caliban's Revenge. He emailed me a link to the Batman Comic Generator...

And now, I may never leave my apartment again.

Yes, this little site lets you write the dialogue for this comic book panel. And the second I saw it, I knew what I wanted to write.

Actually, I didn't write it, I just grabbed the quote from a famous movie scene. Sure, it's an obvious choice, but the thought of Faye Dunaway playing Joan Crawford playing Batman slapping Rutanya Alda playing Ann Blyth playing Robin was too faggy and fanboyish to pass up!

Hmmm...Maybe a little Baby Jane next...


4 comments:

Java said...

It's like the Batman Comic Generator was made just for you. I'm surprised something like that hasn't come along before now.

Rick Rockhill said...

I could walk around and quote Mildred Pierce all day long. Such a great flick.

laura linger said...

With your pies and your Dollar Days...you don't know where you come from, Stephen (and that's why I like you).

Stephen said...

That darn Prospero!
I can't wait to do one... but I probably can't do better than yours.