Thursday, February 04, 2010

"Welcome to the Jungle"

I'm not quite sure how I found my way there, but one of my favorite blogs these days is Comics Make No Sense, written by Adam Barnett. I HIGHLY recommend that you check it out.

"Highly" is the optimal word, because the comic panels that Adam posts are so bizarre and his writing is so hilarious, I always end up giggling and then horse-laughing as if I'd had a few tokes on the old "mowee-wowee."

And If Jungle Batman and Robin here aren't enough to convince you, go take a gander at Batman and the Joker's Boners.

I'm so not making that up. Batman's Boner. Ready for you to see.

If only it was Christian Bale...

3 comments:

Wonder Man said...

love it, I have to go there

Anonymous said...

Love it!! And yes, Christian Bale would be nice!

Prospero said...

I first realized that I might be gay when I got a boner watching a two part episode of "Speed Racer" set in the South American rain forest. Speeds shirt was a tatter of rags around his well-drawn, well-defined chest... sigh... Damn, we are so fucking gay!