Monday, November 16, 2009

"I Am a Pez Dispenser AND I'm in the Abnormal Psychology Textbook!"

My left eye is still a little bloodshot, I cut the back of my head as I shaved it last night and I have a feeling that my last minute job evaluation didn't go all that well. I need a laugh.

Thank God Jimmy Fallon asked Carrie Fisher to be a guest on his show and to also perform a small piece of "Wishful Drinking" in a separate segment.

Live performances from Broadway plays featured on his television show? Hmmm...

Do you think Jimmy might be gay? No, that can't be true. Jimmy can't be gay.

I'm sure lots of straight guys fantasize about Taylor Lautner being their proctologist.

Ummm, actually... That's not a bad idea. Enjoy...

5 comments:

Prospero said...

I think I'd be nuts if I were Debbie's child, too. But then, aren't we ALL Debbie's children?

Anonymous said...

Actually, I fantasize about being Taylors proctologist. Or anything else he needs.

Adam said...

Hi there! I just got to know your blog, and I think it's great! Oh, about Taylor, I think he should call me in 10 years! I can only imagine how great he'll look a little matured!

Adam (mrelife.blogspot.com)

Leon Koh said...

nice blog

hello from singapore

Leon :)

Mike Ellis, The Jolly Reprobate said...

I don't care whether Jimmy Fallon's gay or not. I do care that so many people think he's funny. C'mon! I was in 7th grade, too, but I got over it.