Friday, June 04, 2010

Fratboy Friday

BOYS IN CAPS

Wow. That's the exact same face that I made
when I saw his gun show, too!

And, unless he's extremely limber, there's a lot more he can do
when that expression is on my face than on his. Just sayin'...



****



SAGGERS
Does that say "SUCH IS LIFE" or "SUCK IS LIFE"?

Tomato, toMAHto...



****



MOONERS


Why do I never stumble onto these guys peeing in my alley?

WHY?!?



****



DAMN, I WAS DRUNK LAST NIGHT
A straight man with a good oral technique.

Who could ask for anything more?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Happy Friday!

james said...

why do you assume the guy in the dress shirt is straight? and wouldn't it be fun to find out??? (i'm so glad to see the friday feature again!)

Polt said...

is that Ben Affleck in the last photo?

HUGS...