Sunday, March 07, 2010

"What Fresh Hell Is This?"

This past week was very hard.

Lots of uncertainty, tons of stress, and lately, every time I turn around, there's a new stick waiting for me to spin a plate on it. In other words...

"I'm too fucking busy...
or vice versa."
- Dorothy Parker

At the present time, however, unlike Mrs. Parker, I'm only "fucking busy." I don't go both ways.

Reminds me of the time my friend John Cardone asked me if I was a bottom or a top. I told him I was (and am) versatile. John replied...

"Versatile. Spelled B-O-T-T-O-M."

Here's wishing that the quote above becomes reality for us all soon. With the word "busy" before "fucking." Always.

2 comments:

Stephen said...

"Heterosexuality is not normal, it's just common”
Dorothy Parker

Stephen R. said...

Stephen - Have I told you lately that I adore you? Thank you for this quote. I had never seen this one before. Mrs. Parker was WAY ahead of her (and our) time. Thanks!